Senior Customer Care Support
- Engage in the ongoing support of all customer feedback channels
- Develop and maintain a variety of reporting tools that will allow for simple interpretation of results and serve as the foundation for identifying areas of opportunities.
- Make outbound calls to customers that have expressed concerns with their personal debts and resolve their issues.
- Independently identify, and where possible lead action teams to address customer service improvement opportunities in each the Sales and Servicing areas of the organization.
- Be a customer advocate; boldly support customer concerns and drive change that allows to be viewed as a servicer of choice in the industry.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of call center experience specifically debt settlement, mortgage, collections and/or customer service
- Must be highly customer focused, service minded and detail orientated
- Proficient working with computers including Microsoft product line and windows based applications
- Ability to work varied hours / flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong English communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Experience interacting with Senior Level Management, presentation skills
- Demonstrated creativity in problem resolution, ability to consider varied issues and alternatives, and the ability to identify the best solution for the situation.
Senior Marketing Specialist PPC / SEM / SEO
• Santa Ana, California
- Drive Paid Social & Display campaigns to acquire new customers and grow the business
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization; Develop and implement strategies for targeting, creative, and funnel optimization to meet and exceed volume & ROI targets
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify opportunities with significant business impact
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
- 3 years+ of experience driving growth & acquisition via Paid Social, Display Marketing, SEM, SEO
- Expertise in using Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords. Strong understanding of tracking and reporting tools like Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, SQL, Optimizely
- Top notch Excel and analytical skills. Proficient in connecting large data sets from multiple sources, analyzing and interpreting the data to drive business decisions
- Knowledge of A/B testing and/or multivariate testing
- Strong communication and project management skills. Ability to deliver high quality work while juggling shifting priorities